Zadar City Tour
Take a guided walking tour with a local guide.
Reviews 1 Review5/5
Vacation Style City, Culture, Family, Guided Tours, History
Activity Level Easy
Group Size Large Group
We’re pleased to offer the perfect city walk: an informative and leisurely walk, in a small-group setting, for a reasonable price which also includes free Maraschino liqueur and Pag cheese tasting. Walking along Zadar`s streets the guide will show you the entire spectrum of monuments and hidden corners, taking you into the past more than 3000 years. By retelling the stories and legends you will feel the pulse of the town from the past and today`s everyday living. Best of all, you can be sure that our guides are not only professionally licensed, but also friendly locals who will enjoy showing you “the Pearl of the Adriatic”. Long after leaving Zadar, you’ll remember your Zadar Walking Tour.
After meeting your tour guide, starts your journey through the ancient history of Zadar. Walking along Zadar`s streets the guide will show you the entire spectrum of monuments. Taking you into the past by retelling the stories and legends you will feel the pulse of the town from past and today`s everyday living. During the walk you will see the Old City, stop by the Church of St. Donat that lies on the ancient Roman forum built from the 1st century BC to the 3rd century AD, Cathedral of St. Anastasia, Sea Gate, Land Gate, City Walls and the Square of Five Wells… At the end of the tour you can take your time listening the unique sound of the Sea organ or enjoy a view of the beautiful sunset. The tour guide would be glad to give you suggestions regarding restaurants and shops to make this trip a memorable one!
- tour guide
- transfer (on request)
To join our walking tour, there is no need to book, simply meet your guide at the Meeting Point: „Narodni trg“ (People`s Square) under the Lamp Post 10 minutes beforehand. Look for a white umbrella with Zadar Walking Tour sign – Tickets available on the spot. See you there!
Schedule: every day at 10:00h; 12:00h and 18:00h rain or shine
Other terms and languages available upon request.
Discount: children under 12 years free, children aged 12-18 years: 50,00 kn per person
There are few perfect tours to add while visit city of Zadar:
WINE TASTING – min 2 pax, 300,00KN/per person, reservation is required.
HINTERLAND VINEYARD HOPPING – min 4 pax, 750,00KN/per person. Reservation is required and tour starts on Fridays.
TASTES AND AROMAS OF PAG – min 4 pax, 680,00KN/per person. Reservation is required and tour starts on Saturdays.
PRIVATE WALKING TOUR – 750,00KN (1 – 2 pax)
1.125,00KN (3 – 5 pax)
1.500,00KN (6 – 10 pax)
It is necessary to arrange the tour in advance.
All tours and programs must be paid prior to performing (no later than 15 days).
Cancellation by Customer
If a customer cancels a paid travel package/trip, Mountain Traveller Croatia is entitled to retain the following amounts of the total price of the travel package:
- up to 30 days prior to departure, 10% of the travel package price no less than 100 HRK
- 29-22 days prior to departure, 30% of the travel package price
- 21-15 days prior to departure, 40% of the travel package price
- 14-8 days prior to departure, 50% of the travel package price
- 7-0 days prior to departure and after departure, 70% of the travel package price
- no show – 100 % of the travel package price
Cancellation by Mountain Traveller Croatia
MTC reserves the right to cancel trips. If we are forced to cancel a trip we will attempt to find an adequate replacement. However MTC may not be held liable for any other losses incurred as a result of the cancellation of the planned activity.
Cancellation of a planned activity may occur due to:
- adverse weather conditions namely generally objective circumstances. No refunds will be issued for trips affected by acts of nature (storm, forest fire, stormy wind). These occur naturally in mountain environments and are beyond our control. If we believe these factors will affect the safety of a program, MTC reserves the right to relocate or reschedule a trip. If no arrangements can be reached to relocate or reschedule a trip, the cost will be credited towards another MTC program if used within a year
- failure of payment by client at least 7 days prior the trip
- if clients have less time available than agreed upon as that decreases the quality of the travel package/trip
In order to ensure your place in the MTC activities, clients must fill out a request and upon receipt of the offer they sent a reservation confirmation and deposit payment.The deposit is paid in the amount of 50% (currency: HRK) of the total price of the selected activity. The rest of payment is to be paid no later than 15 days before the date of the activity or documentation is provided of indisputable insurance of total payment of the activity. Whereupon the client does not fulfill his/her obligation no later than 15 days prior to the date of the trip, it shall be deemed that he/she has cancelled the reservation without the possibility of refunding the deposit.
Payments (currency HRK) can be made via the account at Splitska banka: 2330003-1153288854 (IBAN: HR3323300031153288854) or via Pay Pal.