Become a leader in exciting sport climbs outdoor
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Adventure, Guided Tours
Activity Level Hard
Group Size Medium Group
This tour package is designed only for active climbers with top-rope belaying skills and experience. The course will teach you how to lead sport routes without the safety of a top-rope, how to lead safely, how to use climbing equipment and lead belaying techniques.
During the course you will develop the confidence to become competent in leading new and exciting sport climbs outdoors.
- climbing equipment
- climbing shoes ( if you have your own climbing shoes you're allowed to bring them)
- accident insurance
- Paklenica National park entrance ticket
- travel insurance
- transfer (on request)
Activity Level: prior top-rope climbing experience
Ratio: 2:3 (max. 3 persons on 2 guides)
Onsite facilities: Toilets, shop, caffe bar, parking near climbing site
What to bring: comfortable clothes and shoes, flask of water (min. 2L), sun protection, snack, head lamp, warm jacket, if you have your own climbing shoes you're allowed to bring them.
For your own safety and the pleasant stay in nature you need to know which minimum of equipment to use and bring with you. Although we provide full climbing equipment, you should have adequate footwear and clothing and bring snack and water bottle.
All tours and programs must be paid prior to performing (no later than 15 days).
Cancellation by Customer
If a customer cancels a paid travel package/trip, Mountain Traveller Croatia is entitled to retain the following amounts of the total price of the travel package:
- up to 30 days prior to departure, 10% of the travel package price no less than 100 HRK
- 29-22 days prior to departure, 30% of the travel package price
- 21-15 days prior to departure, 40% of the travel package price
- 14-8 days prior to departure, 50% of the travel package price
- 7-0 days prior to departure and after departure, 70% of the travel package price
- no show – 100 % of the travel package price
Cancellation by Mountain Traveller Croatia
MTC reserves the right to cancel trips. If we are forced to cancel a trip we will attempt to find an adequate replacement. However MTC may not be held liable for any other losses incurred as a result of the cancellation of the planned activity.
Cancellation of a planned activity may occur due to:
- adverse weather conditions namely generally objective circumstances. No refunds will be issued for trips affected by acts of nature (storm, forest fire, stormy wind). These occur naturally in mountain environments and are beyond our control. If we believe these factors will affect the safety of a program, MTC reserves the right to relocate or reschedule a trip. If no arrangements can be reached to relocate or reschedule a trip, the cost will be credited towards another MTC program if used within a year
- failure of payment by client at least 7 days prior the trip
- if clients have less time available than agreed upon as that decreases the quality of the travel package/trip
In order to ensure your place in the MTC activities, clients must fill out a request and upon receipt of the offer they sent a reservation confirmation and deposit payment.The deposit is paid in the amount of 50% (currency: HRK) of the total price of the selected activity. The rest of payment is to be paid no later than 15 days before the date of the activity or documentation is provided of indisputable insurance of total payment of the activity. Whereupon the client does not fulfill his/her obligation no later than 15 days prior to the date of the trip, it shall be deemed that he/she has cancelled the reservation without the possibility of refunding the deposit.
Payments (currency HRK) can be made via the account at Splitska banka: 2330003-1153288854 (IBAN: HR3323300031153288854) or via Pay Pal.