Wealth of limestone rocks in Paklenica NP provides variety of routes for any fan of climbing
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Adventure, Guided Tours
Activity Level Easy
Group Size Medium Group
Perfectly designed session for begginers, kids and all of our clients eager to learn climbing. We expect having a lot of fun climbing and playing with you. There is no previous experience needed. In two hours we’ll climb and belay, try to teach kid basics of this beautiful sport.
- instructor's fee
- accident insurance
- snack/lunch during activity
- entrance ticket for NP Paklenica
- transfer (on request)
- travel insurance
Duration: 2 hours
Activity level: EASY
Transfer: on request
For your own safety and the pleasant stay in nature you need to know which minimum of equipment to use and bring with you. Although we provide full climbing equipment, you should have comfortable clothes and bring snack and water bottle.
All tours and programs must be paid prior to performing (no later than 15 days).
Cancellation by Customer
If a customer cancels a paid travel package/trip, Mountain Traveller Croatia is entitled to retain the following amounts of the total price of the travel package:
- up to 30 days prior to departure, 10% of the travel package price no less than 100 HRK
- 29-22 days prior to departure, 30% of the travel package price
- 21-15 days prior to departure, 40% of the travel package price
- 14-8 days prior to departure, 50% of the travel package price
- 7-0 days prior to departure and after departure, 70% of the travel package price
- no show – 100 % of the travel package price
Cancellation by Mountain Traveller Croatia
MTC reserves the right to cancel trips. If we are forced to cancel a trip we will attempt to find an adequate replacement. However MTC may not be held liable for any other losses incurred as a result of the cancellation of the planned activity.
Cancellation of a planned activity may occur due to:
- adverse weather conditions namely generally objective circumstances. No refunds will be issued for trips affected by acts of nature (storm, forest fire, stormy wind). These occur naturally in mountain environments and are beyond our control. If we believe these factors will affect the safety of a program, MTC reserves the right to relocate or reschedule a trip. If no arrangements can be reached to relocate or reschedule a trip, the cost will be credited towards another MTC program if used within a year
- failure of payment by client at least 7 days prior the trip
- if clients have less time available than agreed upon as that decreases the quality of the travel package/trip
In order to ensure your place in the MTC activities, clients must fill out a request and upon receipt of the offer they sent a reservation confirmation and deposit payment.The deposit is paid in the amount of 50% (currency: HRK) of the total price of the selected activity. The rest of payment is to be paid no later than 15 days before the date of the activity or documentation is provided of indisputable insurance of total payment of the activity. Whereupon the client does not fulfill his/her obligation no later than 15 days prior to the date of the trip, it shall be deemed that he/she has cancelled the reservation without the possibility of refunding the deposit.
Payments (currency HRK) can be made via the account at Splitska banka: 2330003-1153288854 (IBAN: HR3323300031153288854) or via Pay Pal.